I’ve got the pleasure of photographing Joanna’s wedding in May and she will be a wonderful subject I always offer a pre wedding bridal shoot to all brides as I think it offers a fun afternoon of photography and also has the additional benefit of relaxing people in front of the camera on their big day – after all the photography should not be one of the things the couple are worried about! Joanna was a wonderful model and I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.
Old Blog Posts
- The amazing Cheshire Wedding of Sheri and Rob
- One from the Paul and Laura’s wonderful North Wales Wedding
- The Stunning Cheshire Wedding of Carl and Gemma at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa
- Just a couple from the Cheshire Wedding of Sarah and Alex
- The Cheshire Wedding of Kerry and Ross at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa